- 5 important things that I did this year:
- Learn how to drive a car.
- go to second big travel to Asia, living in Thailand, Krabi during 2013⁄2014 winter.
- go for two short travels to Malaysia. By plane from Ko Samui to Kuala Lumpur, by car from Krabi to Penang island.
- go for short travel to Germany.
- Finish Introduction to Finance course on Coursera
- Most interesting/inspiring people I met this year:
- Sergey Balbeko - IT infrastructure developer, hipster. He shows me how strong you need to crave for new knowledge. That it’s very important to constantly develope yourself.
- Anzhela Piage - Entrepreneur, psychologist. She shows me how important to think about win-win strategy not only with people, but with all the world around us.
- Evgeniy Kuzmenko - Businessman. Man that shows me how important to be optimistic and persistent.
- Tanya Shorokhova - Art director. She inspires me to see owls around us.
- Oscar - millionaire from the sratch. Man that prove the idea that win-win strategy better than win-lose one. Also confirm the point that to be rich you need to work a lot and be very persistent.
- people that change my way to thinking this year:
- Sergey Balbeko - He inspires me to be more open-minded about IT world and I learnt that social interaction is important (more important that I thought before).
- Two new hobbies this year:
- Learning programming on codecademy
- Learning Thai language
- Two might-have-been dream in this year:
- Buy an apartment
- Trip to Europe
- Travel to South-America
What did not go well
- still have not much money so a lot of plans still postponed
- often find hard to concentrate on work
- still not very good in choosing priorities
- spend a lot of time on garabage things, like reading blogs, news and so on useless stuff
- don’t pay enough attention to sport activity
What went well
- learnt how to drive a car, I drove sedan, crossover, pick-up. In city, town, rural roads, highways.
- traveled a lot, it was life changing experience! I traveled more than last year, because I can drive a car now. I was in several national parks in Krabi province and traveled by car to Penang island in Malaysia.
- I learnt basics of CSS and HTML.
- finished Introduction to Finance course on Coursera and got that to learn good - you need to enjoy it, learning mood is important.
- Enhance my opscode chef cooking skills even more.
- learnt how to read ไทย, and now I know about 600 Thai words. Though I understand now that it’s not a sprint - it’s a marathon.