Sometimes you want an easy food to bring peace and comfort to you stomach.
Welcome, Generic Chicken Soup!
I made a mistake, and took a 7l pot (I should have taken 4l or 2l), so all components will be related to that big pot.
- Pot 7l
- Water: 4l
- Chicken: 0.5 kg
- Potatoes: 0.5 kg
- Carrots: 0.2 kg
- Onion: 0.075 kg
- dried bay leaf: 2 leafs
- salt: 3 teaspoon
- Shells (Conchiglie) Pasta: 0.2 kg
- Put water in the pot
- Put pot on a stove
- Turn on stove
- Put chicken in the pot
- Put salt in the pot
- Put bay leafs in the pot
- Let it boil for 75 minutes
- Wash/Peel/Cut Potatoes, Carrots and Onion (should take about 15 minutes)
- Cut Potatoes to cubes with 1.5 cm side size.
- Cut Carrots at 90 degrees sectors, 0.5 cm thick.
- Can Onion to small cubes, about 3-4 mm side size.
- Take Chicken out of the pot
- in sum it should boil for 90 minutes
- Remove bones and skin from the chicken
- Put chicken, potatoes, carrots and onion in the pot
- Boil for 15 minutes
- Put Shells (Conchiglie) Pasta in the pot
- Boil for 10 minutes
- In sum potatoes, carrots and onions boil for 25 minutes
- and pasta boil for 10 minutes
- Switch off the stove
- Put pot aside
- Generic Chicken Soup is ready to eat.